| has meme.
||[Feb. 20th, 2008|11:39 pm]
I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?
1. Produce: gouya!!
2. Bakery: onion bagel
3. Meat: veggie brats
4. Frozen: pixx0r
5. Other goods: tofu, celerys, katsuo
Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. Not too cold, not too hot location. You're allowed to bring 6 articles of clothing with you, shoes are a given. So, what's in your bag?
2. MOAR SHORTS
3. a shirt
4. a underthings
5. another underthings
6. matching socks
If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
2. "ok, like, here's what happen."
5. "that pisses me off."
Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
2. doing some workout thing on & off
3. trying to think of something creative
4. finding f00d
We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. debit card with my name on it
2. drivers licence with my name on it
3. gift cards for random places
4. some receipts
5. i don't carry a handbag, see?
You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. funny drawist (if you say drawer it sounds like something else!)
2. bat tamer
3. tennis pro
If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. mom is actually right about a great many things.
2. you rock!
3. trust your instincts.
4. in college, that apartment on benge street? it is dangerous there D: ALWAYS LOCK DOOR EVEN IF SOMEONE ELSE IS STILL HOME WHEN YOU LEAVE.