| Reacquainting with odd pairings
||[Jan. 29th, 2010|12:11 am]
SO, I might be going to Japan this summer. Maybe. If I don't get downsized.|
THAT'S SO HUGE. I WOULDN'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN AFTER AKIHABARA.
Those of you who have been recently, do you know anything about a town/region called Tama? Do they still have a cool zoo? We used to sing a song about the Tama Zoo when we were kids, aaaalllll the way from wherever we were at to the Tama Zoo. I'm sure my mom loved us for it.
So I was reacquainting myself with fanarts, specifically searching for Atobe/Ryouma, which is one of the pairings I listed as "guilty pleasure" on one of those pairings memes, but I found BETTAR THINGS. Atobe/Akaya! Why did I never think of this before? That same site also has Krauser/Akaya, which is really nice, too. They luv Akaya, and so do I. Also they had Sengoku/Akaya, which IS something I've thought about many times. The site is l-b2 if you decide to try to find it.
Sometimes it's comforting to see that the Japanese fansites have just as much OOC-ness as the English fanworks. But sometimes they do a really nice job of IC-ness! I found a good meme.
1. Pick a pairing that you write, or draw, or just love to pieces and make up stories in your head about
2. Answer the questions as if you are that couple, sitting with an interviewer (completely confidential!)
Here's an example from the site I copied this from:
30. What one word can your partner say that makes you weak?
A: More. Please. Give it to me. [translated]
N: Atobe wtf!! >(
A: What, I'm not gonna make something up.
N: ...... ¬¬ I like when he uses my first name after asking for something.
DOES THAT LOOK LIKE FUN????
I will pick a couple and fill out answers soon. These are translated and sometimes the Japanese use an English word in a way that vexes me, so there may be some weird things.
1. Please tell us your name.
4. What's your personality?
5. What is your partner's personality?
6. How/where did you meet?
7. What was your first impression?
8. What do you like best about your partner?
9. What do you like least about your partner?
10. Do you think you and your partner are compatible?
11. What do you call your partner?
12. What do you want your partner to call you?
13. What animal would you compare your partner to?
14. If you were going to get your partner a gift, what would it be?
15. If your partner were to give you a gift, what would you want?
16. Is there something you're dissatisfied with? What is it?
17. What is your bad habit?
18. WHat is your partner's bad habit?
19. What is your partner's annoying habit?
20. What do you do that irritates your partner?
21. How far has your relationship gotten?
22. Where did you have your first date?
23. What was the mood like?
24. How far did you go?
25. What's your favorite date spot?
26. It's your partner's birthday. What ya gonna do?
27. Which one of you admitted you liked the other one?
28. How much do you like your partner?
29. So, are you in love?
30 What one word can your partner say that makes you weak?
31. You suspect your partner is fooling around! What would you do?
32. Would you forgive your partner for having an affair?
33. Your partner is an hour late for your date! What do you do?
34. What body part of your partner do you like the best?
35. What does your partner do that you find sexeh?
36. When you're together what makes your heart beat faster?
37. Have you ever told your partner a lie? Did you get caught?
38. What makes you the happiest?
39. Have you had a fight?
40. What kind of things have you fought about?
41. What did you do to make up?
42. If you started over, would you want to be sweethearts?
43. At what time do you feel like "Wow [he] really does love me"?
44. At what time do you feel like "Maybe [he] doesn't love me."?
45. How do you express your luv?
46. When you die would you want to go before your partner goes, or after your partner goes?
47. Do you have any secrets between you?
48. What complex do you have?
49. Do your friends and family know you are together, or is it completely secret?
50. Do you think your love will last forever?
(in case you are wondering, the N in the example above is Nioh. Yeah it was a weird site.)